My daughter loves making her own hats, crowns etc. She has so much fun doing these and the good part is she can have fun for hours.
- 1 round bucket or round container
- sticky tape
- decorations for decorating
- pipe cleaners
- Turn your bucket/container upside down.
- Put pipe cleaners standing up all around the sides of your container and sticky tape them down. Add ribbon if you want to.
- Put glue on top of the container and sprinkle glitter allow for drying time. Crown is ready to use!
Great to keep the children entertained for hours on end, my daughter does it at the kitchen table so I can keep an eye on her while I am in the kitchen cooking or cleaning.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: