a fun craft for dress ups
- 1 huggies wipes box or similar
- 2 sheets coloured paper (green and yellow)
- 1 black sharpie
- 1 roll sticky tape
- 1 pair scissors
- fold in flaps of box (or cut off).
- stick green sheet of paper onto one side of box with sticky tape.
- cut out eyes, nostrils and a mouth from yellow sheet of paper. stick these onto the green sheet to form your robot face.
- use sharpie to outline facial features.
- name your robot.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: