a fun craft for dress ups
- 1 huggies wipes box or similar
- 2 sheets coloured paper (green and yellow)
- 1 black sharpie
- 1 roll sticky tape
- 1 pair scissors
- fold in flaps of box (or cut off).
- stick green sheet of paper onto one side of box with sticky tape.
- cut out eyes, nostrils and a mouth from yellow sheet of paper. stick these onto the green sheet to form your robot face.
- use sharpie to outline facial features.
- name your robot.
you can use any colours and make any robot face. we actually made for different faces, one on each side. my boys loved this.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: