A picture magically emerges as you add colour and it absorbs along the salt lines.
- 1 sheet A4 paper
- 1 squeeze bottle of pva glue
- 4-6 tbsp table salt
- 1 paper cup (per colour selected)
- 1/4 cup water (per colour selected)
- 4 drops food colouring (per colour selected)
- 1 paint brush (per colour selected)
- Create a picture with the glue on an A4 sheet of paper.
- Sprinkle salt over the glue and leave to dry, preferably over night
- Mix the food colouring with water in the paper cup. Using the paintbrush, dab places on your salt drawing and watch the salt soak it in and magically colour in your picture. Leave to dry.
You can also colour the paper in with the food colouring if you wish.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: