Lots of puppets make great fun for stacks of kids
- 1 toilet roll
- 2 paddle pop sticks
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 cup cake patty
- 2-3 cotton ball (coloured if prefer)
- smal piece of wrapping paper
- Make a skirt or shorts from the wrapping paper to wrap around the toilet roll for clothing, glue them to the toilet roll.
- Glue 2 googly eyes to the toilet roll and cut out a mouth from the wrapping paper and glue to the toilet roll.
- Pierce 2 holes either side of the toilet roll and then push through 1 paddle pop stick to make arms.
- Glue the other paddle pop stick inside the bottom of the toilet roll so you can use it to hold your puppet.
- Glue 2 or 3 cotton balls together and put onto of the toilet roll to use as a hat and then glue the cup cake patty to the top of the cotton balls to become the brim of the hat.
- Scarecrow Toilet Roll Puppet is now complete.
A great idea to use recycling and make as many as you like, different toilet roll puppets. Designs like Scarecrow, animals, red riding hood, worms, insects etc.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: