A fun activity for the kids using things from home
- 1 can shaving foam
- 6 drops food colouring - red, blue and yellow
- 1 baking tray
- 1 small piece of thick cardboard (about 1/3 a4 page)
- 8 sheets a4 paper
- 1 spoon
- Spray foam into baking tray- making sure you cover the whole base. Add drops of food colouring. Lightly mix with spoon to create pattern. Don't over mix as colours will blend too much into grey.
- Press down lightly an A4 sheet of paper. Lift paper and use cardboard to scrape off foam. Magically your pattern will remain on the paper.
- Continue to lightly mix in between prints. I find you can get 8 prints before the colour starts to get too grey.
Use as many colours as you like. I stuck with the primary colours as I like this effect.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: