You can make this bunting for birthday parties, weddings or home décor etc!
- 3 Paper designs of your choice
- 1 Ruler and Pencil
- 1 Scissors
- 1 Glue Stick
- 1 Roll String/Twine - I used Jute Twine from Bunnings
- Using ruler and pencil draw a diamond on the back of the paper designs
- Cut out the diamonds and then fold in half over the twine and glue the ends together, so the top of the triangles meet.
- Hang in place - it is that easy! You can make the bunting as long as you like and can have as many paper designs on it as you like.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: