You can create a whole family or town of toilet roll people
- 1 toilet roll
- 2 2-3 cm thick strips of coloured card or paper. (length is equal to circumference of your toilet roll)
- 2 shiny circles
- 2 googley eyes
- 1 roll of coloured wool cut into lengths for hair
- 1 permanent marker
- 1 squeeze bottle of pva
- Wrap the coloured card/paper around the bottom half of the toilet roll to form the clothes and stick down with glue (you can use sticky tape if you like)
- Stick with glue the two shiny circles at the very bottom to form shoes.
- Stick the googley eyes on the top half of the toilet roll and use a marker to draw in the rest of the face.
- Squeeze glue onto inside edges of top of toilet roll. press wool onto glue to form hair. Hair can be long, short, all to one side or all over.
- Leave toilet roll person to dry overnight and give him or her a name and write it on the back.
There are so many variations to this craft. The strips of card/paper could be replaced for fabric, you could draw shoes on felt or other paper types and cut them out to stick on instead of circles. The options are endless- have fun with it.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: