Vintage doily bunting perfect for home, wedding or party decor.
- 4 Crocheted Doilies
- 1 Packet bias binding
- 1 Pair Scissors
- 1 Sewing machine
- Packet Pins
- Cut your doilies in half.
- Arrange your doilies in preferred order (if there's different designs)
- Pin your bias binding over your cut edges, spacing out evenly as you go.
- Sew your bias binding to your doilies using a tight zig zag stitch.
- Hang your bunting and bask in its beauty!
You can add an element of age to your doilies by soaking in coffee overnight and then letting them dry before cutting and sewing.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: