Why didn’t I think of that?!
Sometimes we come across certain little things to do in life that makes things easier.
To make life a little easier, with the list below, we guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems.
1. Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
2. Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
3. Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40.
4. Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
5. Overhaul your linen cupboard, store bed linen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
6. Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone & iPod in a bowl. The concave shape amplifies the music.
7. Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
8. Add this item to your beach bag. Baby powder gets sand off your skin easily, who knew?!
9. Attach a Velcro strip to the wall to store soft toys.
10. Use wire to make a space to store gift wrap rolls against the ceiling, rather than cluttering up the floor.
11. Find tiny lost items like earrings by putting a stocking over the vacuum hose.
12. Make an instant cupcake carrier by cutting crosses into a box lid.
13. For those who can’t stand the scrunching and bunching: how to perfectly fold a fitted sheet.
14. Forever losing your bathroom essentials? Use magnetic strips to store bobby pins, tweezers and clippers, behind a vanity door.
15. Store shoes inside shower caps to stop dirty soles rubbing on your clothes. And you can find them in just about every hotel.
16. Turn a muffin pan into a craft caddy and store all your children’s stationery. Magnets hold the plastic cups down to make them tip-resistant.
17. Bread tags make the perfect cord labels.
18. Bake cupcakes directly in ice-cream cones, so much more fun and easier for kids to eat.
19. Microwave your own popcorn in a plain brown paper bag. Much healthier and cheaper than the packet stuff.
20. Install a tension rod to hang your spray bottles.
21. Turn your muffin pan upside down, bake cookie-dough over the top and voila, you have cookie bowls for fruit or ice-cream.
22. Freeze Aloe Vera in ice-cube trays for soothing sunburn relief.
23. Create a a window-box veggie patch using guttering.
24. Use egg cartons to separate and store your Christmas decorations.
And that’s it so far! Do you have some clever ideas that make your life easier? We would love for you to share!
Happy New Year!
Much MoM Love,
The MoM Team