We are so excited to give you the chance to WIN a brilliant book collection for Mother’s Day!
5 lucky winners will receive the whole Hachette Australia Mother’s Day Collection! (10 book pack)
Just because it’s that time of year – it’s time for a mummy megatreat! Hachette Australia are offering 5 sets of their ENTIRE Mother’s Day collection to give away to lucky winners who want to give themselves – or their own mums – a big book-hug this Mothers’ Day.
The packs include:
- I’m Talking by Kate Ceberano
- The Collector by Nora Roberts
- Iron Junction by Charlotte Nash
- The Return by Silvia Kwon
- Chestnut Street by Maeve Binchy
- Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris
- Foreign Soil by Maxine Beneba Clarke
- The Pink Suit by Nicole Mary Kelby
- Crimson Ribbon by Katherine Clements
- Telling Error by Sophie Hannah
Visit Hachette Australia’s website www.hachette.com.au for more information on each book and other good reads – believe when we say there’s something for everyone!
For your chance to WIN 1 of 5 Hachette Mothers’ Day Book collections
LIKE Hachette on Facebook here,
LIKE MoM on Facebook here,
then tell us in 25 words or less why you would like a Hachette Australia Mothers’ Day pack.
Please note this competition is open from 11th April 2014 until 11th May 2014 and is only available to members of Mouths Of Mums. We are unable to accept entries posted via facebook. The winners of this competition will be published on this page. Winners’ name and address will be provided to the promoter of this competition and prizes will be sent to the address you have in Your Profile. Please ensure your details are up to date so that you receive your prize.