- Makes 1+
- 3 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This simply divine creation is easy and quick to prepare at home but looks and tastes like it came out of a high end restaurant/cafe. Delicious for breakfast/brunch or equally delicious for a snack or dessert.
HEALTHY, NUTRITIOUS AND SIMPLY DELICIOUS.
Ingredients (makes 1+ )
- 1 quantity of Lemon butter/curd (home-made or store bought)
- 1 quantity of Fresh Aussie Blueberries (home-grown or store bought)
- 1 quantity of Yoghurt (Greek, plain, fruit, home-made or store bought)
- 1 quantity of Good quality Granola (once again home-made or store bought)
- Layer pot/container with Lemon butter/curd.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of plump juicy blueberries over the Lemon butter/curd.
- Dollop, then spread out your yoghurt over the layer of blueberries.
- Sprinkle the crunchy Granola over the yoghurt to make the fourth layer.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 again.
- Finish with a dollop of Lemon butter/curd in the middle and on top of the Granola and decorate with a blueberry leaf for presentation (but this is optional).