Do you or the kids have a messy desk? Then you need to make yourself one (or more) of these!
What you’ll need:
- Empty boxes
- Cardboard tubes
- Thick cardboard or wood as a base
- Scrapbook paper or contact
- Paint (optional)
- Coloured duct tape (optional)
- Put your empty boxes on your base in a design you like.
- Cut your boxes down to the size you want.
- Cover your boxes with patterned paper.
- Paint the inside of boxes if you wish.
- Decorate the top edges of boxes with duct tape if you wish, this does finish edges nicely and keeps edges strong.
- Paint your base.
- Glue the boxes onto base and leave to dry.
- Place your organiser on your desk and fill your boxes with your stationary.
Every desk needs one of these, they’re awesome.
Does your desk need organising?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Image and video credit: YouTube