Tia Georges – Make-up Artist, shares how to achieve extra fullness in your lips by making your very own lip plumper!
For extra fullness before putting on the lip paste you have made; brush your lips with a toothbrush, this will make the blood rush to the surface of your lips and make them look bigger.
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 4 cloves
- 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Vaseline or paw paw
- Boiling water (enough to mix Vaseline or paw paw together)
- Mix Vaseline or paw paw with boiling water from the kettle.
- Mix in the cinnamon, sugar and cloves.
- Make all ingredients into a paste. Once made can be transferred into a little tube or container.
- Use a lip brush to spread on lips, the cloves may make your lips sting a little bit. This feeling will make your lips look plumped up.