Empowering ourselves and others requires a commitment to our own health, happiness, and wellbeing.
Once we start to feel our best then an internal empowerment transpires.
How are you feeling? Like, really feeling? Feeling good doesn’t really cut it for me. I’m trying to feel fantastic, daily. I know how short life can be and I’m here to live every moment as if it were gold.
I hope you find inspiration and motivate from a few of my wellness tips that help keep me grounded, balanced and empowered within.
Tips for feeling your best
1. Mentally and physically cleanse to create the space within to really soak up the goodness of your family and achievements. I find a cleansing nutrition program is fantastic for cleansing my body, work, desk, and mind.
2. Balance – work, life, diet, wellbeing, exercise, friends. I love yoga for feeling grounded and balanced.
3. Inspire, create and empower yourself daily.
4. Regularly throughout the day practice diaphramic breathing.
5. Exercise to allow your body to do what it loves doing – moving.
6. Get involved and properly play with your kids on their level.
7. Drop all expectations and judgment on yourself and others.
8. Tune in and be grateful for something every day.
10. Surround yourself with people who uplift, support and empower you to live to your truest and fullest potential.
I’m a believer that anything is possible, a doer, and eternal optimist. I choose happiness and a positive outlook. I fill my life with good people, good food, and good work.
What do you do to feel your best? Let us know in the comments.