The Summer Olympics in Rio are almost here and it’s time to get some Olympic craft happening at your house.
My kids love watching the Olympics and we love hosting our own mini Olympics with fun actvities. It’s easy to make your Olympic games even more exciting by making some medals to award to the kids.
What you’ll need:
- Air dry clay
- Circle cutter or lid
- Roll out your air dry clay on wax paper.
- Lightly press a circle shape in the clay – don’t cut all the way through.
- Get the kids to decorate the circle.
- Cut a rectangle holder for the ribbon and then cut out your medal shape.
- Leave clay to dry.
- Paint the medals and leave to dry.
- Add ribbon.
- Host your own Olympic games.
These are easy to make and so much fun to give. Make your own family Olympics or even an Olympic birthday party with friends.
What do you think, will you make some? Please add comment below.
Image source: PinterestWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.