Jewellery can get tarnished after wear, especially chains, but you can get them looking brand new in just a few minutes.
What you’ll need:
- Baking soda
- Boiling water
1. Cover dish in foil
2. Place tarnished jewellery in the dish
3. Sprinkle baking soda over jewellery
4. Pour boiling water in dish
5. Gently scrub tarnished areas to remove grime
6. Take jewellery out and rinse off baking soda
7. Leave to dry
Watch the YouTube video below for full instructions:
This method is for jewellery without gemstones. I tried it and all my old chains which I thought were going to have to be thrown out now look sparkling new.
Try it and let me know how you go. Please SHARE your comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com