I hate cleaning my oven, mainly due to the awful and very strong smell of the oven cleaners you buy at the shops. There is a solution though! Did you know that you can get your oven sparkling without the nasty chemicals?
What you’ll need:
- Baking soda
- Mix some baking soda with a little water to make a paste and spread all over the oven.
- Leave overnight.
- The next day, spray white vinegar all over the oven which will make the baking soda fizz.
- Close the door and leave for a couple of hours.
- Scrub in circular motions to remove grime.
- Rinse cloth and repeat until all the baking soda is removed.
- If your oven is extremely dirty, you may need to repeat the process.
This technique had my oven sparkling like new, try it out and let me know how you go. SHARE your comments below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com