Do your white canvas shoes look like this?
Yes? You need to read this!
How to clean your white canvas shoes:
What you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon water
- 1/2 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide
- Old toothbrush
1. Mix the baking soda, water and hydrogen peroxide in a bowl until combined.
2. Dip an old toothbrush in the mixture and rub into shoes.
3. Repeat with a second coat of mixture.
4. Soak laces in bowl of mixture.
5. Place shoes outside in the sun for a few hours.
6. Bang shoes together to shake off dried mixture.
7. Use the toothbrush to brush any remaining mixture off.
8. Your shoes are ready for wearing.
Watch the YouTube clip for video instructions:
Any tips on how you keep your white shoes clean? SHARE with us in the comments below.
Main image source: YouTube