Do you need to wrap a present in a hurry? Look no further than these cute and simple gift bows you can make in a few minutes.
What you’ll need:
- cupcake patty papers
- wide packing sticky tape
- Cut 2 pieces of tape a few inches long and stick together to make a square.
- Leave the tape, sticky side up on the table and scrunch one patty paper and stick it in the middle of the square.
- Repeat, scrunching more wrappers and placing them around the central paper.
- Repeat and add another layer to make the bow look full.
- Attach a piece of sticky tape on the underside of the bow to attach it to your present.
- Stick it on your present and it’s ready to give to that special person.
These are so simple to make and look gorgeous on the gift.
Watch the YouTube video for video instructions:
How do you like to decorate presents?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Image credit: YouTube