Kids paraphernalia is everywhere in my house so to help organise it a little better, we built a bag rack. It’s easy to make and the kids love it.
We have used the space under our bench so it’s out of the way and puts a wasted space to good use.
What you’ll need:
- Wood – the length required for your space.
- Paint (optional)
- Find a wall that you would like to hang your bag rack and cut the wood to the correct length.
- Drill holes in the wood to attach it to the wall.
- Screw in place.
- Paint the wood if you want to and leave it to dry.
- Attach hooks, ours are 48cms apart to suit wide school bags.
I find this is an easy way to keep the kids school things from being everywhere all over the house.
Have you made a bag rack before? Please share in the comments below.