Organise your desk with this fun and handy wooden desk caddy you can make yourself!
What you’ll need:
- 4 x 18 inches long, 3 inches wide and 1 inch height pine wood (or any length desired)
- Wood glue
- Paint or stain (optional)
- Safety goggles
- Drill with a 1/4 inch forstner drill bit
- Wood clamps
- Glue your 4 pieces of wood together, wiping off any excess with wet paper towel. Use the clamps to hold the wood tight and leave it to dry for 24 hours.
- Sand the wood until smooth.
- Clamp your wood to the table and drill a hole 2 inches deep.
- Repeat making 4 more holes 1 1/4 inch apart.
- Sand the edges of the holes.
- Wipe down wood with a wet paper towel to remove dust from sanding.
- Paint or stain your wood as desired. Leave to dry
- Fill up your desk caddy.
I love these, what a great craft activity and also would come in very handy organising your desk. This would be a great activity for older kids to decorate themselves.
Watch the YouTube video for full easy to follow instructions.
Does your desk need some organising?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Image credit: YouTube