It’s not too late to get creative and make the kids their very own advent calendar. This advent calendar is easy to make and you can whip it up in no time and the best bit is, you don’t have to be crafty.
What you’ll need:
- A 24 hole muffin tin (or 2 12 hole ones)
- 4 sheets of sticker foam or paper
- Treats for your advent calendar
- Trace and cut out 24 circles big enough to cover your pan holes.
- Write numbers on your circles.
- Fill your muffin tin holes with treats.
- Remove the sticker backs from foam and stick over the hole to cover it.
- Using ribbon, tie and hang up your advent calendar.
Watch the YouTube video for easy to follow visual instructions:
I love this idea as it’s so simple and you can choose what treats you want to give the kids.
Do your kids love advent calendars?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Image and video credit: YouTube