I’m always looking for ways to keep the kids entertained in the bath and this bubble bath play dough is so much fun. Try it out at home today.
- 1/4 cup of bubble bath
- 1/2 cup-3/4 cup corn flour
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- essential oil (optional)
- colouring (optional)
- If you are using colouring or essential oil, mix in a bowl with the bubble bath.
- Add the coconut oil.
- Add 1/2 cup of corn flour and knead until it forms a ball. You can slowly add the extra 1/4 of a cup if needed.
- Your playdough is ready, store it in a sealed container ready for use.
- Give your child one tablespoon ball of playdough and watch them be amazed at the bubbles appearing in the bath!
Please note this will make the bath slippery if you give them too much.
Do your kids love bubble baths? SHARE with us in the comments below.
Main image source: Shutterstock