Make your own giant wooden lawn dominoes to add some fun to your backyard this Spring.
What you’ll need:
- 8.6 metres (28 feet) length of wood 6 inches wide.
- Wood Stain
- Sander or sand paper
- White paint
- Paint on the dominoes dots – you will need:
- Cut the wood (or get it cut at the hardware store) into 28, one foot pieces.
- Sand down any sharp edges.
- Stain the wooden blocks and leave it to dry.
- Paint on the dominoes dots, you will need:
- Double zero (0/0) and then 0/1 through 0/6.
- Double one (1/1) and then 1/2 through 1/6.
- Double two (2/2) and then 2/3 through 2/6.
- Double three (3/3) and then 3/4 through 3/6.
- Double four (4/4) and then 4/5 and 4/6.
- Double five (5/5) and then 5/6.
- Double six (6/6).
- Leave to dry and then get playing.
This game will make a great addition at your next party or BBQ, the kids and adults will both love playing this.
What games do like to play as a family?
SHARE with us in the comments below.
Image credit: Pinterest
We may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.