I just love these pretty and colourful wool wrapped letters. They are easy and fun to make and will look amazing in the kid’s rooms.
What you’ll need:
- Thick cardboard from a box
- Glue gun
- Draw out your letters in desired size on your cardboard.
- Cut out your letters. You can cut a few of each letter if you want a 3D effect.
- Glue the starting end of your wool to the letter and start wrapping.
- Use multiple colours and design as you wish.
- Once your letters are dry you can hang them in your child’s room or on their door.
I love how bright and colourful these are. They’d certainly look great on the kid’s bedrooms doors. They are so easy to make and older kids could easily make their own.
Would your kids like these?
SHARE with us in the comments below
Image credit: Pinterest