Kids love painting and this ice painting is so much fun, make some ice paint for the kids today.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup of water
- Food colouring
- Short icy pole sticks
- Ice cube tray
- Fill your ice cube tray with water.
- Add a drop of food colouring to each hole and mix to make your colours.
- Place a icy pole stick in each hole.
- Place in freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Remove tray from the freezer and pull out the coloured ice.
- You’re ready to paint! Just hold the stick and paint with the coloured ice.
What fun the kids had with this, they loved it.
Do your kids love to paint?
SHARE with us in the comments below
Image credit: Pinterest