My kids love potatoes and they always want a curly potato chip on a stick to eat at the markets. I discovered that it’s actually really easy to make your own at home!
What you’ll need:
- small potatoes
- salt and pepper or spices (optional)
- Skewer the potato(s)
- Place your potato on a board and slice the potato at an angle, turning the potato to continue the cut all the way along.
- Carefully spread out the potato along the stick.
- Place them on an oven tray and drizzle with oil and salt and pepper if you desire.
- Place try in an oven preheated to 160 degrees and cook until golden brown. This will take about 20-30 minutes but will depend on size of potatoes and size of cuts.
- Eat them off the stick or slide them off and add them to meals.
Watch the YouTube video for easy to follow video instructions:
What’s your favourite way to eat potatoes? SHARE with us in the comments below.
Main image source: Shutterstock