Spice up the kids lunchboxes with a sandwich they won’t complain about – sushi sandwiches! They’re cute, easy to make and are perfect bite size pieces for the kid’s lunchboxes.
What you’ll need:
- spread of choice
- fillings of choice
- Cut the crusts of a piece of sandwich bread.
- Roll your piece of bread till it’s thin.
- Spread your spread on your piece of bread. Cream cheese or peanut butter works well.
- Add fillings of choice.
- Start rolling from top.
- Cut your roll into quarters.
- Your sushi sandwich is ready!
Watch the YouTube video for full visual instructions:
Would your kids eat this?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Image and video credit: YouTubeWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.