These colourful spirals look amazing spinning in the garden and the kids will love decorating them, make some today!
What you’ll need:
- Permanent markers
- Old plastic water bottles
- Stanley knife
- Remove all labels and the lid from your bottle.
- Colour your bottle.
- Using the stanley knife, pierce a hole near the bottom of your bottle.
- From this hole, cut around the bottle to create a spiral.
- Hang your bottle outside using string or wood.
We have these outside at kinder and they look fabulous spinning around in the wind. This is a great fun craft for the kids.
Watch the YouTube video for visual instructions:
What’s your child’s favourite craft activity?
SHARE with us in the comments below
Image credit: YouTube