Make dinner time a roaring success and help the kids eat their vegetables like a herbivore by making them these cool dinosaur corn cob holders.
What you’ll need:
- Plastic toy dinosaur
- Corn cob holders
- Food safe silicone
- Glue gun
- Sharp knife or saw
- Sand paper
- Cut your dinosaur in half down the middle.
- Sand cut edges to make smooth.
- Get your corn cob holders and test length inside dinosaurs. Trim ends if needed. They should be flat with edge.
- Glue one end of cob holder into one side of dinosaur.
- Fill gap around the cob holder with food safe silicone glue. Leave to dry for an hour.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 with other side of dinosaur.
- Leave to dry for 24 hours before using.
- Your dinosaur corn cob holder is ready to use!
Watch the YouTube video for easy to follow video instructions:
Would your kids like these?
Please add your comment below.
Main Image Source: Shutterstock