Whether you need decorations for a party or just to brighten up a room, tissue paper pom poms are gorgeous and an easy way to decorate.
What you’ll need:
For one: 15 sheets of tissue paper (the larger the paper the larger the pom pom), twist tie, fishing line
1. Place all 15 sheets of tissue paper together and fold in an accordion with even folds that are 1 or 2 inch width (depending on preference)
2. Cut the tips of the folds rounded or pointed.
3. Fold your accordion in half and tie together in fold, leaving a loop to hang pom pom.
4. Spread out one half of your accordion and separate one sheet at a time.
5. Repeat step 4 with the other half then fluff into shape.
6. Attach fishing line to your loop and hang as desired.
You don’t need to buy expensive decorations, just make your own.
Have you made tissue paper pom poms? SHARE WITH US in the comments below.
Main image courtesy of Shutterstock.com