I just made some of these awesome DIY foam stampers, they are easy to make and super fun for the kids to use, try it today.
What you’ll need:
- wooden dowel
- craft knife
- paint (optional)
1. Cut your dowel into small pieces.
2. Sand the edges so that it is not sharp.
3. Draw a shape on foam and cut it out.
4. Glue the shape onto the end of the wood.
5. If you wish you can paint the wood and draw a picture on the other end of shape.
6. Get stamping.
Your kids really would love these and they are so easy to make!
Do your kids love stampers? SHARE with us in the comments below.
Main image source: Pinterest