Hanging candle lanterns make great party decorations and did you know that you can easily make your own at home? We have the how-to guide right here …
What you’ll need:
- Jar (s)
- Sewing pins (optional)
1. Turn your jar upside down and measure twine over jar 10 times and cut into 8 pieces.
2. Divide the twine into two bunches and knot in the middle and pin knot flat if you want.
3. Measure the bottom of the jar and do your first knots with two strands at the size of the bottom of the jar.
4. Continue tying knots until it’s tall enough to cover the jar.
5. Place jar inside of your knotted twine and knot the twine at the top to hang it up.
6. Place candles inside and use them to decorate your house or garden for your party.
These would make gorgeous party decorations, especially for an outside party hanging from your trees or balcony.
Will you be making these? SHARE with us in the comments below.
Main image courtesy of PinterestWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.