Did you know you can make your own tote bag in around 15 minutes from an old t-shirt – no sewing required! Perfect for your next trip to the supermarket.
What you’ll need:
- Fabric scissors
- Lay t-shirt flat on a table.
- Cut neckline off.
- Cut sleeves off.
- Turn shirt inside out and lay shirt flat.
- Cut bottom into strips.
- Tie two of strips together and double knot.
- Repeat until they are all tied.
- Tie neighbouring knots together.
- Turn bag right side out. Bottom will look like this:
- Your bag is ready to use.
Watch the YouTube video yourself for easy step by step instructions:
Did you make one? How did you go? Please add your comment below.
Images courtesy of youtube.comWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.