Kids love painting and puffy paint is even more fun! Did you know you could make your own using 3 ingredients you probably have at home?
It’s easy, cheap and looks amazing; the kids will be sure to love it.
What you’ll need:
- Shaving cream
- white school glue
- food dye
1. Mix equal parts of shaving cream and glue in a bowl.
2. Add a few drops of colour and mix.
3. Repeat to make more colours as desired.
4. Your paint is ready to use, use generous amounts when painting.
5. Leave your painting to dry.
My kids love puffy paint but it’s expensive to buy, this is a great alternative. I’ll definitely be making some for the upcoming school holidays
Have you made puffy paint before? Please add your comments below.
Image sources: onelittleproject.com