If you want to have the house smelling incredibly gorgeous then a reed diffuser might do the trick!
You can make your very own one quickly and easily, see how below.
What you’ll need:
Safflower oil (can be substituted with almond or baby oil), essential oil of choice, bamboo skewers, jars (optional: pure alcohol can be added to help oil travel up sticks faster)
1. Pour 1-2 inches of oil into your jar
2. Add 15-20 drops of essential oil and stir to combine – you can add more or less depending on your preference
3. Add a few sticks. (Flip these after a couple of days to help distribute the oil faster)
4. You can decorate the jar if you wish.
5. Make a few and place around the house to keep your house smelling fresh.
These would make the most wonderful gifts!
Try it out and let us know how you go. SHARE your thoughts with us in the comments below!
Main image courtesy of Shutterstock.com