I love making an Easter craft present to give to the kids in our family and these felt bunny rabbits are so easy and you don’t need to be an expert sewer.
What you’ll need:
Submitting your rating…
1. Cut out body, nose, ears, paws, feet, paw pads and carrots.
2. Glue on nose.
3. Sew on beads for eyes and stitch a mouth.
4. Sew ears onto head.
5. Glue paw pads onto feet.
6. Sew the 2 body pieces together, leaving the bottom open.
7. Stuff bunny and then sew up.
8. Stich carrot pieces, feet and arms, adding a small amount of stuffing before closing.
9. Stitch or glue the feet, hands and carrots in place.
10. Make a tail out of wool or you could simply sew or glue a piece of felt on.
11. Your bunny is complete and ready for you to give as a gift.
I am certainly going to make some of these for my kids and my nieces for Easter.
What do you think of this cute bunny, will you make one? Please add comment below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com