Kids love tutus, especially for dancing. You can make this tutu in 15 minutes with no sewing!
What you’ll need:
- Hot glue gun
- Optional: Flowers to add decoration at the end – just glue them on!
1. Measure elastic around child’s waist and glue ends of loop together.
2. Cut tulle into strips of desired length.
3. Fold one strip of tulle in half and loop around the elastic.
4. Pull tight and repeat with other strips of tulle.
5. Once you have filled the elastic, the skirt will be complete and is ready to wear.
These are so easy and would make great gifts.
Make one today! Please add your comment below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.comWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.