Making your own bath bombs for yourself or to give as gifts is easier than you think!
Check it out:
What you”ll need:
- 2 cups baking soda
- 1 cup citric acid
- 1 cup epsom salt
- 1 cup corn flour
- 5 teapspoons coconut oil melted
- 1 1/2 tsp (or more if needed) water in a spray bottle
- 2 tsp essential oil
- soap colouring (optional)
- muffin tin
- molds (optional)
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine essential oil, coconut oil and 20 drops of colour in a separate bowl.
- Pour liquid into the dry ingredients and mix.
- Add 20 more drops of colour if needed.
- Using the spray bottle and adding a couple of squirts of water at a time, mixing in between sprays until it’s a consistency of damp sand and it holds together.
- Place mixture into your molds or simply make clumps and shape with your hands.
- Place shaped bath bombs into the muffin tin which is covered with a tea towel and leave to dry for 24 hours.
- Your bath bombs are ready to gift or use yourself.
Watch the video for easy to follow visual instructions:
Such an easy beauty craft and I know lots of people who would love some of these for their birthday. They are also perfect for Mother’s Day.
Do you enjoy a soak in the bath?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Video and image credit: YouTube