Did you know that you can make your own cocoa body butter and it’s super easy? Make some today!
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups cacau butter
- 2 cups solid coconut oil
- essential oil of choice
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil.
- Place a heatproof bowl over the water and melt the butter and coconut oil.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Blend mixture for a couple of minutes to be fluffy.
- Add a few drops of your chosen essential oil and blend lightly.
- Scoop mixture into jars and gift or keep yourself.
- Rub into skin when your skin is dry.
Watch the video for quick and easy to follow visual instructions:
What’s your favourite scent?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Image and video credit: YouTubeWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.