We are sure many of our MoM’s can relate to this video.
Comedian, Christian Hull, has shared a video of the conversations people are constantly hit with during their IVF journey. So ridiculous!
Watch it below
The comments were certainly not surprising either.
– “I have had 11 miscarriages. Tried IVF once with Donor eggs, which sadly didn’t work, and have been told it’s Gods way of letting you know u shouldn’t have kids
When we haven’t and are saving for a second round. Thanks for this it was a little bit of light on our dark time xx”
– “So true. You just need too add. “If you stop trying you’ll fall pregnant” or “it’s because you’re stressed.”
– ““Maybe you’re trying to hard and focusing on it too much so stop trying and it will happen” or the best- “go on a holiday and you’ll probably come back pregnant”
– “I was told I must need IVF because I didn’t get married in a church to ask for God’s blessing of children. It’s true, but neither did I ask for God’s blessing of endometriosis and that still happened… Oh and another gem was someone saying IVF babies aren’t really real. I didn’t stick around to ask what they even meant with that.”
– “The other common one to my husband ‘ does that make you a wanker now?’”
Can you relate?
Share your comments below