I LOVE one pot meals, they make washing up afterwards so easy. This Swedish meatballs recipe is not only easy, it is delicious; the whole family will love it.
- 450 grams beef mince
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 egg
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbl worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups egg noodes
- 1 cup parmesan
- 1/2 cup parsley
- Combine mince, breadcrumbs, onion and egg in a bowl.
- Roll small amounts of mince mix to create meat balls.
- Heat oil in a pan and brown meatballs on both sides.
- Add stock and milk to pan and bring to the boil.
- Add noodles, parmesan, worcestshire sauce and parsley and cook until noodles are soft.
What’s your favourite one pot meal to make?