Have you ever wondered what happens to you and baby in Week 24 of pregnancy?
To read Week 23, please click here.
Here is a detailed list of week 24 pregnancy facts:
- You will notice vigorous movement of your baby followed by periods of quiet. This is normal, your baby is developing its own waking and sleeping patterns. Pay attention to this movement as this is usually the pattern of the baby when born.
- The baby’s heartbeat can be heard with the stethoscope now and your baby can hear you speak.
- Your baby now weighs 500grams and is roughly 33 centimeters long.
- Your pregnancy is progressing well and you should be gaining 500 grams per week.
- Your body may now start to feel the strain of carrying the extra weight so make sure you wear comfortable shoes.
For more information please view: