Here is a quick and easy makeup routine for even the most time poor mum.
Follow these easy steps and watch the video for a step-by-step guide.
- Start with a primer or moisturiser as your base. One that fills out wrinkles and lines would be perfect. I used the Elf mineral primer.
- Use a BB cream for a light and even coverage. Apply with a foundation brush or sponge. Loreal skin perfection in fair is a great colour.
- Use a concealer for any under eye bags, circles, or blemishes. Blend with a small brush or foundation brush.
- Use a mineral foundation or a powder to set makeup for the day. I use Inika or Nude by nature.
- Apply a thin coat of mascara if you want to. I just recently got eyelash extensions and I find them to be great when you’re on a busy Mum time schedule.
If you would like the step-by-step guide watch this video:
Do you have a regular makeup routine? SHARE with us in the comments.