- Makes 6
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 2 Ingredients
This recipe need only 2 ingredients!! It’s fluffy after baking, but cool in fridge overnight, then it’s gets moist.
Ingredients (makes 6 sticks)
- 240g NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE White Chocolate Melts
- 4 Eggs, separated and room temperature
- Preheat oven to 170C. Line with non-stick baking paper in the 20x20cm square pan.
- Place NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE White Chocolate Melts in a large heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water. Stir until the chocolate melts.
- Whisk the egg whites until it forms stiff peaks.
- Whisk the egg yolks, add into the melted chocolate, and mix well. *chocolate is getting hard, so mix quickly.
- Add half of egg whites and mix gently. Add rest of whites and hold everything together. *hold gently, don't mix too much!!
- Pour into prepared pan, bake for 30-40minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. *It's easy to burnt, so I recommend it's covered with foil on halfway of baking.
- Cool on a wire rack about 30minutes. Cut the edge off, cut 2-2.5cm width stick, and dust icing sugar if desired. *it rise while baking, and shrink while cooling down. Don't worry, it's a good sign!
I cut the edge off, and cut square like bite size. (in the ramekin of picture) You can use dark/milk chocolate instead of white chocolate. It would be like 'Ingredients Gâteau au Chocolat'