A quick easy ice cream recipe, that’s perfect for Nutella lovers!
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 3 cups heavy pouring cream
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- Combine the milk and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in the heavy cream.
- Process in an ice-cream machine until the mixture starts to thicken (approx. 20 mins)- the ice cream will have a soft creamy texture.
- Spoon in the Nutella & process for another 2 mins until combined.
- Transfer into a freezer proof container & keep in the freezer until needed.