- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Impossible to mess up, with easily substituted ingredients, gluten free, dairy free, but not taste free!!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 8 eggs
- 2/3 cup sliced pitted olives
- 2/3 cup sundried tomatoes
- To taste ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius
- Whisk your eggs until well combined and looking delicious. Mix through the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a pie dish. Because this has no base it's important to not use too large a dish as otherwise it'll be a flat sticky egg mix. I use a porous dish that's about 20cm round, that's probably a bit big. I do oil the base.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Take it out when it's still a little soft as it'll cook a little more once out.
Swap any of the ingredients apart from the eggs, I've used meat also such as bacon.