- Serves 6
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 cups of milk, or half milk and half cream (for a creamier quiche)
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 3 rashers of bacon, diced
- 1 medium brown onion, diced
Notes... You can add any ingredient to the mix, spinach, corn, tuna, salmon, etc. Serve with your choice of sides. We opted for steamed silverside tonight
- Lightly fry the bacon and onion, set aside to cool.
- Mix all ingredients together, including the bacon and onion.
- Pour into oil sprayed, oven proof dish and cook for around 20-25 mins on 165 degrees fan forced.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.