Ingredients (serves 6)
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 cups of milk, or half milk and half cream (for a creamier quiche)
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 3 rashers of bacon, diced
- 1 medium brown onion, diced
- Lightly fry the bacon and onion, set aside to cool.
- Mix all ingredients together, including the bacon and onion.
- Pour into oil sprayed, oven proof dish and cook for around 20-25 mins on 165 degrees fan forced.
Notes... You can add any ingredient to the mix, spinach, corn, tuna, salmon, etc. Serve with your choice of sides. We opted for steamed silverside tonight