- Serves 20
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This After Dinnermint Trifle is a great dessert to take along to a dinner party… Especially if you want to be invited back!
Ingredients (serves 20)
- 1 Pkt White Wings Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix
- 1 Pkt White Wings Chocolate Mousse
- 600ml Cream
- 1 x 220gm Cadbury Block - Peppermint
- 1 Pkt Peppermint Crisp
- Prepare brownies as per packet instructions. Let cool and cut into small squares.
- Prepare chocolate mousse as per packet instructions.
- Whip cream until light and fluffy.
- Chop 3/4s of Cadbury peppermint block. Grate entire bar of peppermint crisp.
- Layer brownies, then mousse, then cream. Top with chopped Cadbury peppermint. Layer again with brownies, them mousse, then cream.
- Decorate top with grated peppermint crisp and place alternating brownie squares and Cadbury peppermint squares around the outer rim (see pic)
- Refrigerate for yummiest results.
You can use any brand of brownie mix, bit I've tried them ALL and White Wings is the best without spending a fortune.