- Makes 10
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Quick and easy recipe for the kids to help make.
Ingredients (makes 10 small or 8 large)
- 300g Self Raising Flour
- 50g Sugar
- 125ml or 1/2 cup thick cream
- 125ml or 1/2 cup lemonade
- 2 tbsp milk
- pinch salt
- Put everything into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until it makes a dough.
- Roll out on a floured table to about 2cm thickness
- Use a round cutter to cut out scones and put on baking tray. brush tops with milk.
- Bake 210C 10 -15 minutes until lightly browned.
Serve with Cream and Jam or butter or butter and Jam.